Offering The Following Services
That Will Help You Create Your Dream Space
Concept Design Development
On Site Consultation / Assessment
Project Coordination & Management
Work Drawings & Specifications
Furniture Selection & Staging
Material / Finish Selection
You Know You Want To Redecorate Your Home...
It Can Be Big Or Small Changes.
Top Reasons To Have Me Help You Through The Process Are...
• Save money! Yes, it’s true! I can help you make educated decisions that will help avoid making costly mistakes. •
• Budget and planning- I will help you stick to your budget guidelines and keep the project running in a timely manner. •
• Help tell your visual story... You may have difficulty identifying your personal style. I will help discover it by uncovering colours, patterns and pieces that create a style that is unique to you and is the essence of your individual style. •
• Strong eye for detail - the smaller touches that will make a room go from good to exceptional! •
READY TO SELL - STAGING
Over The Course Of Time We Accumulate Stuff, Sometimes More Than We Realize Until It Is Time To De Clutter! Staging Your Home Is Important As It Allows Potential Buyers The Opportunity To See Their Dreams, Creating Emotion And Therefore Potentially Generating A Larger Purchase Price. Once You Have Committed To Marketing Your Home To Sell, You Need To Be Prepared To Emotionally Detach And Set The Stage For Buyers To Visualize Themselves Living In The Home. The Goal Is To Have Potential Buyers Walk Into Your Home And Instantly Feel Like They Could Live There!
• I will help you through the process by having a consultation with you and giving a report
of all things that may require attention including repairs or areas that need a refresh. •
• Make a list of what needs to be de cluttered both inside and outside. •
• Reposition furniture & accessories in order to create the best layout of a room (or rent furnishings if required) •
• Give suggestions on what to pack away in order to depersonalize your home. •
Cottage Life Is For Many Their Home Away From Home. It Is A Place Where You Go To Relax By The Water, Slow Down And Spend Time With Those That Matter. Because Of This You Don’t Want To Sacrifice Time On The Dock In Order To Renovate Or Redecorate Your Cottage Or Cabin.
Many cottages every spring present themselves with a list of to do’s! And over time family cottages could use a renovation or design overhaul. This is where I come in. Our summers are short and the last thing you want to do as a cottage owner is spend the summer working at the lake! I can help you create a space that you will love to drive to every weekend (or hopefully more!) it can be as little as purging all the extra that has slowly accumulated over the years and spruce it up with comfortable, inviting furniture and accessories or a full overhaul where I will help you select things like flooring, paint, lighting, and window coverings or even help you design a beautiful screened in porch to enjoy summer nights’ mosquito free... Lake life at its best!